Best Roofing Repair Services Near Colorado Springs, CO
Get Expert Roofing & Hail Damage Repair Services Today!
Roof Repair Services permalink
When you have hail damage, or other roof damage don't panic, just call Total Roofing.
Whether your roof has suffered wind damage, hail damage, heat blisters, or severe leaking, let us serve as your insurance claim specialist. You don't have to live with deterioration when we can handle the repairs. Instead, have it fixed fast before the problem escalates further.
Are you experiencing a leak emergency? permalink
Well, we're also seasoned professionals when it comes to finding potential leaks and repairs. With our 24-hour emergency service, dispatch a member of our staff for any sudden roofing repair. We're your one-stop-shop for all your storm and hail needs!
Don't let minor damage get worse with time: permalink
- Wind damage repair
- Heat blister repair
- Hail damage repair
- Leak repair
- Storm damage repair
Top 5 things to know before you file a claim permalink
- Make sure there is damage on your roof before you call your insurance company to file a claim.
- How much is your deductible? Do you have a deductible that is a % of the claim amount or a flat amount? This can make a big difference in out of pocket expenses.
- Do you have a ACV/RCV policy? Depreciation is the reduction of the value of a product based on factors including use, age, and type of product. Replacement cost value (RCV) is a product at 100 percent, with no use or diminished life span. Actual cash value (ACV) is the use (or life left) of a product after reduction for depreciation. If you are on an ACV policy with a 10-year old roof, you will be paying a substantial amount out of pocket.
- Do you get a discount for replacement with a class 4 shingle? Some insurance carriers can be as high as 28% off your premium depending on the area in which you live.
- Make sure that the damaged sustained on your roof is more than your deductible. Sometimes a $1200 repair should be paid out of pocket if you have a $1000 deductible, it is worth the extra $200 to NOT have a claim on your record